The VTest for Schools is accessible for learners with learning difficulties and other disabilities, and is compliant with WCAG, ADA, and European accessibility standards.
A unique testing experience
We offer online, CEFR-aligned English proficiency tests for young learners:
- VTest for Schools: Ages 7–10 from Pre-A1 to B1.
- Administration mode: At school, in class.
- Benefit from a virtual friend and progress rewards.
- Operates on a web-based platform, no downloads or plug-ins required.
- Accessible from either a laptop or a tablet.